Tuesday 3 January 2012

animal jam blogs , plese help my get my one like theirs

heyo jammers, well i was thinking, is this the only aj blog u read? if not, well that was what im worried about if u read this blog and like it, plese share it as much as possible otherwise ill have to spend all my time on animal jam advertising it and i dont want that, all i need is your help, you need to share it, with websites or just friends or maby jammers on the street, idk, and also if u have a blogger account plese follow my blog, it will help alot, and do visit daily, if you do all that it will make a big difference, and if u dont, well then other blogs will take my place in google and this blog will not ever be seen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plese Don't Go Off Topic When Posting And Plese No Hurtful Or Harmful Words