Sunday 29 January 2012

How to get a free glove on animal jam

So you want a FREE non member glove? I'll tell you how to get one with just 3 easy steps. so here it is:
1. search XxleopardtalonxX
2. jam-a-gram her a card with the following: horseplay scene, saying "party at claws n' paws" and a phantom stamp.
3.XxleopardtalonxX will send the members a glove and find the non members online and trade them a glove.
LIMITED TIME!!!: once i run out of gloves this post will be temporarily cancelled till i get some more!

4 comments:

  1. hey an black glove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you run out of gloves already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello this is keenyawolf, I will try this; but I need to know if currently you have any gloves? I need a glove for my best friend on AJ. He wants a glove to try for a headdress along with his golden glove (he is nonmember too, bless his heart). He knows a headdress is members only but he really wants one so when he does become member he has one ^w^. So please, to help out my bud, let me know if this thing is still valid? Thank You!
    -keenyawolf

    ReplyDelete
  4. ShaShaSha(Rosy thewolf)16 July 2012 at 08:19

    um... i think you lost your membership (no efence) How long will it take to get it to us?

    ReplyDelete

Plese Don't Go Off Topic When Posting And Plese No Hurtful Or Harmful Words